Approx. Rs 45,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Capacity||500kgs to 2ton|
|Fork length||1150mm/as per customer requirement|
|Fork width||600mm/as per customer requirement|
|Raised height||1600mm/1800mm/2000mm/2500mm/3000mm/as per customer requirement|
Our organization specializes in offering a superior range of Pallet Handling Equipment
. These product provide hydraulic cylinder part would be supported by single acting cylinder piston rod is inducted with hard chrome plated. The sealing arrangement is of polyurethane seals, teflon seals for long life smooth working. Leak proof viper seals will be given to protect from ingress dirt & dust.
Item Code: 105Specifications:
- Mast system : single/double/triple mast system
- Lower speed: continuously variable
- Pump : simple and reliable hydraulic system
- Wheels : dust free nylon wheels with double sealed bearings.
- Wheels steering and support wheels : 2 nylon wheels ø 180 x 50mm
- Load wheels : 4 nylon wheels ø 80 x 70mm
- color: golden yellow powder coated color
- Handle : drawbar with finger protection clamp and release handle
- Structure : simplex single mast structure made from heavy duty ‘c’ channel section. It would be supported by heavy-duty deep grooved guide rollers. Forks lifting would be by means of 2 nos. Duplex chain & design pulley.
- M/s oil tank 25 ltrs. (w/o oil) - 1nos
- Gear pump - 1nos
- Pressure gauge - 1nos
- Pressure relief valve - 1nos
- Many fold block - 1nos
- Suction filters - 1nos
- A. C electric solenoid valve - 1nos
- Pilot operated check valve - 1nos
- Phase a. C motor - 1nos
- Flow control valve - 1nos
- Completed fitting accessory - 1nos
- Height safety control : limit switch for height safety control.
- Cable : 3meter standard length cable
- Silent in operation
- Easy to operate
- Light and maneuverable
- Minimum maintenance
- Hard chromed, polished pistons that are resistant to rust,
- Scratches and wear
- Double sealed high pressure polyurethane packing
- To ensure long life of the hydraulic system
- To prevent leakages
- Ergonomically designed steering handle
- For easy operation from all angles
- To reduce pulling power and minimize operation fatigue
- Light and compact construction
- Mast: made of quality steel bent in c profiles. Inner and outer mast furnished with thrust rollers to prevent lateral play.
- Carriage: the carriage has an open centre section and low profiled forks with inner reinforcement.
- Packaging Details: hydraulic stacker manufacturers, manual hydraulic stacker