Approx. Rs 45,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Max Lifting Height||200 mm|
|Fork Length||1500 mm|
|Fork Width||520 mm|
|Load Capacity (Tons)||3-5 ton| Product Name : Beam Pallet Truck
|Fork Length(mm)||1800 mm|
|Power Source||Hand Operated|
We are instrumental in putting forth a wide array of Beam Pallet truck that is designed to ensure the complete safety of the material during transit. These trolleys can lift the heavy beams of up to 1500 kgs. and are manufactured in compliance with the defined industry standards using quality raw material.
- Fork: 150mm
- Lower height: 85mm /as per customer requirement
- Raised height: 200mm /as per customer requirement
- Lift height: 115mm
- Lift: 10mm / Stroke
- Lower Speed: Continuously variable
- Wheel: 2nos 180x50mm steering nylon wheel with 6204zz double ball bearing & 4nos 80mmx70mm roller nylon wheel with 6204zz double ball bearing
- Color: golden yellow powder coated color
- Handle: 3lever position handle (lift/lock/release)
- Turning radius: 114 degree
- Structure weight: 85kgs to 100kgs
- 20' feet container: 180nos
- Leak proof design
- Extra roller for easy moving
- Grease nipple at all joints
- Plastic bonded three lever position
- Easy to operate
- Silent in operation
- Requires minimum pulling power
- No oil leakage
- Minimum maintenance
- Maximum maneuverability
- Patel material handling equipment uses single piece bent forks for extra strength. Hand lowering is the key to productivity. Pull the convenient lever in the pmhe-101 large steering handle and effortlessly deposit the load. The special handle design offers protection for the operator's handle and makes raising loads and steering easier
- Release the handle and it returns to vertical. A few strokes of the handle provide 110mm of lift, the PMHE-101 heavy duty pump is built to take thousands of pick-up and deposit cycles. The pump 'top-of-stroke' hydraulic fluid bypass minimizes stress on the system when load is raised to maximum lift height.
- Patel material handling equipment offers pivoting steering wheels.
- To ensure constant floor contact and stability.
- To reduce wear and tear on the wheels.
- Patel material handling equipment offers an ergonomically designed steering handle
- For easy operation from all angles ergonomically
- To reduce pulling power and minimize operation fatigue.
- Patel material handling equipment offers double sealed ball bearing to ensure dust free operation.